This project is read-only.

mpv crashes with "/excludeIsomorphicStates+" flag

Dec 19, 2008 at 10:10 PM

Hi,

When I am trying to execute mpv with  "/excludeIsomorphicStates+" flag it crashes.
I would appreciate it if you please look at the error and stack below and let me know if I am doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance.

>mpv /fsm:FSM.txt /r:Model.dll Model.Factory.Create /safetyCheckIsOn+ /livenessCheckIsOn+ /excludeIsomorphicStates+ /collapseExcludedIsomorphicStates+

Unexpected error occurred.

Unhandled Exception: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given
key was not present in the dictionary.
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at NModel.Internals.RootedLabeledDirectedGraph.LabelOf(Int32 v) in c:\NModel\
releases\17466\src\NModel\Modeling\Internals\RootedLabeledDirectedGraph.cs:line
   at NModel.Algorithms.GraphIsomorphism.ComputeBuckets() in c:\NModel\releases\
17466\src\NModel\Algorithms\GraphIsomorphism.cs:line 62
   at NModel.Algorithms.GraphIsomorphism.ComputeIsomorphism2() in c:\NModel\rele
ases\17466\src\NModel\Algorithms\GraphIsomorphism.cs:line 213
   at NModel.Algorithms.GraphIsomorphism.ComputeIsomorphism2(RootedLabeledDirect
edGraph g1, RootedLabeledDirectedGraph g2) in c:\NModel\releases\17466\src\NMode
l\Algorithms\GraphIsomorphism.cs:line 208
   at NModel.Internals.StateContainer`1.HasIsomorphic(T value, T& isoState) in c
:\NModel\releases\17466\src\NModel\Modeling\Internals\StateContainer.cs:line 832

at NModel.Visualization.ExploredTransitions.ShowReachable(Term node) in c:\NM
odel\releases\17466\src\NModel.Visualization\ModelProgramGraphView.cs:line 565
   at NModel.Visualization.ModelProgramGraphView.SetModelProgram(ModelProgram mo
delProgram1) in c:\NModel\releases\17466\src\NModel.Visualization\ModelProgramGr
aphView.cs:line 284
   at NModel.Visualization.CommandLineViewer.RunWithCommandLineArguments(String[
] args) in c:\NModel\releases\17466\src\NModel.Visualization\ModelProgramViewerC
ommandLine.cs:line 223
   at NModel.Tools.MPV.Main(String[] args)
Dec 20, 2008 at 9:17 AM

Hi!

You are not doing anything wrong, the current version of isomorphism checking does not support composition.
There is an updated code on isomorphism checking in the works. Will let you know in this thread when the code is updated.